THE COMPLETE MAN Tend End After Shave Solution For Ingrown Hair, Razor Bumps & Acne Blemishes
Wave goodbye to ingrown hair, acne blemishes and razor bumps!
Tired of in-grown hair, acne blemishes and razor bumps? These issues can severely compromise your looks and therefore appearance and the way you feel. Say goodbye to these skin issues with Tend End by The Complete Man. Formulated with Salicylic Acid, this solution penetrates the skin, unclogs pores and exfoliates gently in order to get rid of in-grown hair, acne blemishes and razor bumps. Used regularly, this solution is a great way to not just reduce but also prevent these unsightly issues from recurring.
10 in stock
– Unclogs pores
– Clears dead skin cells
– Exfoliates to expose fresh skin cells
– Smoothens acne blemishes
– Gets rid of in-grown hair
How to use:
1. Always apply on dry skin
2. Take the solution on a dry cotton ball and cover the infected region, let it soak in and do not wash off
3. Repeat 2-3 times daily
– Highly flammable and must be stored in a cool, dark place
– Can be toxic if consumed, keep out of the reach of little children
– Like most cosmetic products we recommend conducting a skin sensitivity test. Take a drop of the solution and rub into the skin of your wrist. Allow it to seep into the skin. Observe for 10-15 minutes. If you don’t experience discomfort including eruptions, redness and itching, use as directed. If you do, discontinue immediately and consult a dermatologist.